SHIPPING TO: USA only at this time
DELIVERY TIME: About 2-3 days depending on your state
SHIPS FROM: California
SHIPPING COST: $7.55 US Postal Service
Let's make naming compounds super easy already! These flashcards are designed to help you memorize polyatomic ions and understand how to name each type of compound. Plus they even come with a periodic table with the charges of every element and color-coordinated reference cards to help you practice and master this topic.
These naming compounds flashcards are designed to help you:
- Memorize all polyatomic ions
- Practice and understand every naming type
- Be able to go from the compound name to the chemical formula
- Be able to go from the chemical formula to the compound name
- Learn the charges for each element
155 Flashcards include:
- Periodic Table with Charges of All Elements
- Reference Cards that Explain How to Name Each Type of Compound
- Polyatomic Ions Names and Chemical Formulas.
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Roman Numerals.
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Roman Numerals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- How to Name Hydrates
- High School Chemistry Students
- AP Chemistry Students
- College Level Chemistry Students
Love it, easy to use and understand love that they are color coordinated.
Going back to college after a few decades is difficult. These cards came just in time for my final exam. They are beautiful and well made. Almost didn't want to use them they were so nice. These will definitely come in handy next semester as well. Thank you for such an excellent well thought out product. :)
Dont wait until you think you need them. You need them now.
Honestly, I think you should teach professors how to teach.
These are awesome!
I finally feel like I’m going to be able to retain the information with these organized notes and flash cards! Introduction to Chemistry should be a breeze! Thank you so much :D
Like always, super detailed coming from Melissa Maribel!