🎉 FREE SHIPPING
SHIPPING TO: USA only at this time
Let's make naming compounds super easy already! These flashcards are designed to help you memorize polyatomic ions and understand how to name each type of compound. Plus they even come with a periodic table with the charges of every element and color-coordinated reference cards to help you practice and master this topic.
These naming compounds flashcards are designed to help you:
- Memorize all polyatomic ions
- Practice and understand every naming type
- Be able to go from the compound name to the chemical formula
- Be able to go from the chemical formula to the compound name
- Learn the charges for each element
155 Flashcards include:
- Periodic Table with Charges of All Elements
- Reference Cards that Explain How to Name Each Type of Compound
- Polyatomic Ions Names and Chemical Formulas.
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Roman Numerals.
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Roman Numerals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- How to Name Hydrates
- High School Chemistry Students
- AP Chemistry Students
- College Level Chemistry Students
These flashcards are awesome!! It really helps me to have physical cards instead of using a flashcard app or trying to filter through a long text. These are a great size to pop in your bag and have on hand for a quick review anywhere. Highly recommend, just like all Melissa’s other products and videos!!
These flashcards are the BEST! They helped me so much! Thank you!!
The naming cards are excellent. They are color coded with large bold writing on each side. However the peridoic table is very helpful, the only complaint I have with it is the colors and the elements writen in white makes is very hard to read. Other than that I would have rated it a 5 star.
I struggle with memorizing the rules for the compounds. What I really enjoyed was how the flash cards are separate separated in categories
Extremely useful and high quality product. Highly recommend these flashcards especially if you don't like the process of making them (with small ****** handwriting) like myself.