This course covers:
- The Equilibrium Definition and Concept
- How to write equilibrium expressions, K, Kc, Kp
- How to Build an Ice Table
- When to use or not to use an ICE Table
- When to use or not to use the quadratic formula
- Finding Kp and Kc
- Finding the equilibrium concentrations
- Finding the equilibrium partial pressures
- Finding Kp using the Kp=Kc(RT)^∆n formula
- Finding Kc using the Kp=Kc(RT)^∆n formula
- Using the 5% rule or x is small assumption
- What to do when there are two positive x values
- The difference between Q and K
- Examples on predicting the direction of the reaction
- An example that requires the use of the ideal gas law (PV=nRT)
- Le Chatelier's Principle
- Trick Questions
Equilibrium video series
You simplify the material and make learning chemistry achievable. I used to really struggle until I started watching your videos. Thanks for all your hard work putting videos on YouTube you are a huge help!
The Complete Course on Chemical Equilibrium
Awesome. Anyone struggling trying to find equilibrium, this is a good investment.
Great Awesome sauce!!
We just started the equilibrium topic and I must say that the equilibrium course has broken things down that makes it easier to understand. Definitely a great resource!
Chemical Equilibrium Course
I found Melissa Maribel's course on Chemical Equilibrium to be very thorough as well as informative. There were helpful tips and as usual the course graphics were excellent. Everything was presented in a clear and concise manner which Melissa Maribel is known for. Overall, I found the course worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone.