✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Save 30% off of the regular price with the All 13 Chemistry Guides Bundle.
These are all the guides I currently have available, which includes thirteen sets of guides in total:
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Acids & Bases
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Naming Compounds & Acids
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Significant Figures, Dimensional Analysis & Density
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Gas Laws
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Stoichiometry
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Redox Reactions
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Molarity
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Lewis Structures
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Limiting Reactants
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Thermochemistry
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Kinetics
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Titrations
- The Complete Chemistry Guide to Matter, Atomic Structure, Empirical and Molecular Formulas
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital guides since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
Chemistry Study Guide/Notes Bundle Review
Wow! These are by far the best Study Guide/Notes for general chemistry! Way better than the textbook/in class slides. The notes are written in plain english for the average Joe to understand and that's literally. I've been struggling with chemistry all semester, attempted to read the textbook, followed the in class lecture slides and still wasn't getting nowhere. I am forever grateful this purchase & Melissa Maribel. MM > Khan anytime! Thank you so much!
Pretty good I wish there was some more on drawing molecules and vespr theory I am having a kinda difficult time with that one
I loved them. I think understanding the different type of ways a question can be asked, and solving for those different variables really helped.
Excellent resource for tutoring!
Melissa’s materials distill chemistry in a way that is accessible to all students I teach. Her resources have been particularly helpful in giving me new ideas for how to simplify tough concepts for my students. I will definitely be purchasing more materials in the future, and always send my tutees to her site when they need stellar resources!
Excellent! Very in-depth!
I love them! The notes are very well organized and the descriptions are excellent!