👉 This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-], so you will be more than prepared for your next exam!
👉 FREE PREVIEW: Acids and Bases Notes Preview Page 21
A Complete Guide to:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- What are conjugate acids and bases
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Acidic, basic and neutral solutions
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Summary of all formulas and when to use each one
- 28 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
I found MM by a friend ...then I got hooked and purchased 6 notes! I made an A on my final...her stuff is gold!!
I was very pleased with the layout of everything. The explanations were thorough and easy to follow.
I loved the set up of the notes and really appreciated the layout of the information. It was clear and left me with little questions. I'll most likely purchase again for any topics I'm having trouble with.
I am very satisfied after purchasing the chemistry notes. The way it approach a topic is very student friendly and I would highly recommend this to any other teachers/educators.