✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-], so you will be more than prepared for your next exam!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Acids and Bases Notes Preview Page 21
A Complete Guide to:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- What are conjugate acids and bases
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Acidic, basic and neutral solutions
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Summary of all formulas and when to use each one
- 28 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
I am very satisfied after purchasing the chemistry notes. The way it approach a topic is very student friendly and I would highly recommend this to any other teachers/educators.
My grade 12s absolutely loved this chemistry resource. Would definitely recommend!
These notes helped me so much! They are so organized and easy to understand.
Melissa Maribel was a Godsend!!!! With her YouTube videos and notes I got an A in Chemistry!!!! I’m a 41 year old second time around student and was terrified to take Chemistry and with her help I GOT AN A!!!! I can’t wait to become a nurse and she helped me get there!!!!