✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+], [OH-] and everything on Acid Base Equilibria. These guides are exactly what you need to feel confident on your next exam!
A complete how-to guide on:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Using the 5% Rule (x is small assumption)
- Using the Quadratic Formula
- Finding the pH of Strong and Weak Acids
- Finding the pH of Strong and Weak Bases
- Finding Ka and Kb
- Percent Ionization
- Classifying Salts
- Classifying Salts using Dissociation Equations
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common multiple choice and test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital guides since there is no way to "un-download" them.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
These notes are streamlined with only the most important concepts and it makes sense!
I love the simplicity of it is is broken down so well and the visuals are a must!
She’s the real deal!
Her content is so effective and easy to follow. She breaks down each concept that builds on one another to get the big picture in the end. I wish she could teach my class. You won’t be disappointed!
I’ve bought almost all your guides and I love them!!