✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Naming compounds and acids is needed for every single Chemistry class and is one of the most important topics to have down since you will need to know how to name compounds throughout the entire semester! So save some time and get it right the first time around, that's what this guide is designed for.
A complete how-to guide on:
- The Different Types of Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Transition Metals
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- Naming Compounds with Both Transition Metals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Compounds Questions
- How to Name Acids
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Acids Questions
- Writing Compound Names From the Chemical Formula
- Writing the Chemical Formula From the Compound Name
- 35 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Periodic table with charges
- Periodic table showing which element is a metal or a nonmetal
- List of common polyatomic ions
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when it comes to balancing charges
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital guides since there is no way to "un-download" them.
100% on a 100 question test
Amazing notes they really taught me everything. I was scared for my test but I aced it. It is an in depth review. I highly recommend if you are struggling with nomenclature.
Great notes layout is also great! Easy to understand and they are super cutes notes!
Compound Naming Made Clear
Chemistry has always been a mystery to me. Melissa's online videos and notes give me the ability to review each topic over and over until it sinks in.
The notes really helped me. I was able to understand the concept with these notes.
Excellent as always!