✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Titrations are part of your Acid-Base Equilibria section, this topic can be very confusing because there are so many steps to each question! This step-by-step guide has everything you need to do well on your test and understand your homework.
👉FREE PREVIEW: Titration Notes Free Preview
149 pages of examples and explanations on:
- Key Terms to Know
- The Process of a Titration
- How to Find the Equivalence Point
- How to Write Chemical Equations for Each Step
- How to Build an ICE Table
- How to Build a BCA Table
- How to Use the 5% Rule
- Titration Curves
- How to Use mmols
- Strong Acid Strong Base Titrations
- Weak Acid Strong Base Titrations
- Strong Base Strong Acid Titrations
- Weak Base Strong Acid Titrations
- Polyprotic Acids
- Acid-Base Indicators
- Finding Moles, Molarity, pH, and Mass
Every page is packed with:
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Common quiz and test questions
- Tips and tricks
- Keywords and tables to know
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need please email me your syllabus at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am happy to guide you.
I love her notes! They’re always sooo detailed. I would suggest you to purchase them early enough through your semester.