✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Titrations are part of your Acid-Base Equilibria section, this topic can be very confusing because there are so many steps to each question! This step-by-step guide has everything you need to do well on your test and understand your homework.
👉FREE PREVIEW: Titration Notes Free Preview
149 pages of examples and explanations on:
- Key Terms to Know
- The Process of a Titration
- How to Find the Equivalence Point
- How to Write Chemical Equations for Each Step
- How to Build an ICE Table
- How to Build a BCA Table
- How to Use the 5% Rule
- Titration Curves
- How to Use mmols
- Strong Acid Strong Base Titrations
- Weak Acid Strong Base Titrations
- Strong Base Strong Acid Titrations
- Weak Base Strong Acid Titrations
- Polyprotic Acids
- Acid-Base Indicators
- Finding Moles, Molarity, pH, and Mass
Every page is packed with:
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Common quiz and test questions
- Tips and tricks
- Keywords and tables to know
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
it was sort of helpful
OMG! These notes are awesome! They helped me better understand the topic.
Very clear notes. If you know nothing of Titrations going in, you’ll certainly have a very thorough understanding of them after working through these notes! Extremely well thought out, with everything you need and nothing that you don’t. A solid purchase!
I love her notes! They’re always sooo detailed. I would suggest you to purchase them early enough through your semester.