✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
This is not only easier to read and understand over your textbook but I even designed it so it is visually appealing!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Redox Reactions Notes Page 4
A Detailed Guide on:
- Oxidation Number Rules
- Finding Oxidation Numbers
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Substances Oxidized and Reduced
- Writing half reactions
- Oxidizing and Reducing Agents
- Redox reaction examples
- Balancing redox reactions under acidic conditions
- Balancing redox reactions under basic conditions
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- A variety of ways that teachers can ask the same type of question
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
Great- easy to understand. Good examples.
Nice step-by-step answers to the posed problems
Very detailed and easy to understand!
The chemistry resource notes are extremely helpful. I will be using them as often as possible
The Redox Reactions Notes helped my understanding the topic immediately. I'm taking Advance placement chemistry in highschool and the notes contained many examples and explanations. The notes are very pretty and easy to download.