✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Naming compounds and acids is needed for every single Chemistry class and is one of the most important topics to have down since you will need to know how to name compounds throughout the entire semester! So save some time and get it right the first time around, that's what this guide is designed for.
A Complete Guide to:
- The Different Types of Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Transition Metals
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- Naming Compounds with Both Transition Metals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Compounds Questions
- How to Name Acids
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Acids Questions
- Writing Compound Names From the Chemical Formula
- Writing the Chemical Formula From the Compound Name
- 35 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Periodic table with charges
- Periodic table showing which element is a metal or a nonmetal
- List of common polyatomic ions
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when it comes to balancing charges
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Super Easy Breakdown!
I wasn’t able to pass the class because it was too fast paced but these notes helped me understand better and provided a better breakdown that was easy to understand. I liked how it was step by step instructions with explanations on each step!
Naming Compounds and Acid Notes
I actually could not survive chemistry without these
Fantastic! I was so stuck and with the videos and the notes it helped a lot!