✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Naming compounds and acids is needed for every single Chemistry class and is one of the most important topics to have down since you will need to know how to name compounds throughout the entire semester! So save some time and get it right the first time around, that's what this guide is designed for.
👉FREE PREVIEW: Naming Compounds Notes Preview Page 12
A Complete Guide to:
- The Different Types of Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Transition Metals
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- Naming Compounds with Both Transition Metals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Compounds Questions
- How to Name Acids
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Acids Questions
- Writing Compound Names From the Chemical Formula
- Writing the Chemical Formula From the Compound Name
- 35 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Periodic table with charges
- Periodic table showing which element is a metal or a nonmetal
- List of common polyatomic ions
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when it comes to balancing charges
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
100% on a 100 question test
Amazing notes they really taught me everything. I was scared for my test but I aced it. It is an in depth review. I highly recommend if you are struggling with nomenclature.
what a life saver
These notes really helped me to fill the gaps and finally grasp the nomenclature system. MM, your teaching/tutoring methods are really effective for me, thanks a ton!
Naming Compounds and Acids
Your notes were a big help!!! Returning back to school after a considerable amount of time away raising my children, chemistry was a rude awakening!! The few minutes with you on YouTube and your notes saved me! Able to pull a “B” out of the class. Thank you!
Bless you Melissa! With your notes and your videos you having guided me through alot of confusion!! Thank you so very much!!! I truly rely on your videos!!
Naming compounds and acids
They were helpful and I love your videos! A loyal subscriber always!