✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Naming compounds and acids is needed for every single Chemistry class and is one of the most important topics to have down since you will need to know how to name compounds throughout the entire semester! So save some time and get it right the first time around, that's what this guide is designed for.
👉FREE PREVIEW: Naming Compounds Notes Preview Page 12
A Complete Guide to:
- The Different Types of Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Transition Metals
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- Naming Compounds with Both Transition Metals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Compounds Questions
- How to Name Acids
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Acids Questions
- Writing Compound Names From the Chemical Formula
- Writing the Chemical Formula From the Compound Name
- 35 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Periodic table with charges
- Periodic table showing which element is a metal or a nonmetal
- List of common polyatomic ions
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when it comes to balancing charges
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
Amazing notes they really taught me everything. I was scared for my test but I aced it. It is an in depth review. I highly recommend if you are struggling with nomenclature.
The notes were very helpful. I understood the topic which was thought in school for about two weeks by just reading the notes. I would definitely recommend.
Notes were helpful . I like the way, it explain and examples.
This guide not only allowed me to gather all my thoughts (I understood what I was reading in the text, but once I reached polyatomic ions confusion began to arise), but it also aided in building mental concepts which will allow me to retain this information limitlessly. Needless to say, it was more than worth it. Thank you very much Melissa!