✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
Naming compounds and acids is needed for every single Chemistry class and is one of the most important topics to have down since you will need to know how to name compounds throughout the entire semester! So save some time and get it right the first time around, that's what this guide is designed for.
👉FREE PREVIEW: Naming Compounds Notes Preview Page 12
A Complete Guide to:
- The Different Types of Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Transition Metals
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- Naming Compounds with Both Transition Metals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Compounds Questions
- How to Name Acids
- Advanced/ Tricky Naming Acids Questions
- Writing Compound Names From the Chemical Formula
- Writing the Chemical Formula From the Compound Name
- 35 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Periodic table with charges
- Periodic table showing which element is a metal or a nonmetal
- List of common polyatomic ions
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when it comes to balancing charges
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need please email me your syllabus at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am happy to guide you.
Amazing notes they really taught me everything. I was scared for my test but I aced it. It is an in depth review. I highly recommend if you are struggling with nomenclature.
They’re so useful and fully break down everything into terms that I’m able to comprehend.
The notes on Naming Compounds are really helping me understand something that was at first very abstract to me. With Melissa's clearly outlined explanations, I see the patterns and have a firmer grasp on nomenclature. Textbook authors/publishers have to cram a lot of information into a few pages. They don't have the luxury of 20+ pages to explain one concept. Melissa's notes, however, have consistent fonts and step-by-step instructions. For a visual learner like myself, who benefits from seeing a lot of examples, these notes have been more helpful than "Chemistry for Dummies". The notes are worth the price, and I will probably be a repeat customer when I need help with other topics this semester.
This is what the professor took 4 hours to teach us and by the end of the night I didn’t learn anything I didn’t understand it. Your video plus the notes helped clear everything up!
These notes are good and it helped me study for future exams.