✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
This is a total of 26 pages packed with all the different concepts that are commonly asked on tests, I've even included easy to read charts and diagrams that are also visually pleasing!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Lewis Structures Notes Preview Page 7
- Drawing Lewis Structures For Both Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Electron Geometry Chart and Definition
- Molecular Geometry Chart and Definition
- Examples of Each Type of Molecular Geometry
- VSEPR Theory and Bond Angles Chart With Examples of Each.
- How to Use Formal Charges to Find the Best Lewis Structure
- Examples and Definition of Resonance Structures
- 3 Main Factors of Finding Polarity with Easy to Read Charts
- Polarity Examples
- Hybridization Definition and Chart
- Hybridization Examples of Each
- Hybridization of Structures with More Than One Central Atom
- Sigma and Pi Bonds
- Example of a Hybrid Orbital Diagram
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
Before I found Melissa Maribel on Youtube I was Chemistry Sad and Hopeless. The Lewis Structure Notes are fantastic and concise and have been my go-to during these chapters. I highly, highly recommend them and will be making another purchase for additional notes in the coming weeks. I can't believe how much her help videos and her notes have changed my chemistry experience.. Thank you SO MUCH Melissa for helping so many Chemistry Sad and Hopeless students like myself!
These notes helped me understand Lewis Structures and feel more confident drawing them.
You are an excellent teacher! You are gifted with patience and taking something so difficult and making it understandable. This gave my son so much more confidence. Thank you.
These are wonderfully crafted notes. I can’t begin to explain how much they have helped me and how fairly priced they are. I learn best when things are “pretty” and organized and that is exactly what these notes are! Highly recommend, and also watch the YouTube videos to go along with them!
These notes are so helpful drawing out the key takeaways of each chapter. I do wish they had some more complex examples of the concepts but other than that, I absolutely love the notes and highly recommend to ANYONE!