✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
This is a total of 26 pages packed with all the different concepts that are commonly asked on tests, I've even included easy to read charts and diagrams that are also visually pleasing!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Lewis Structures Notes Preview Page 7
- Drawing Lewis Structures For Both Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Electron Geometry Chart and Definition
- Molecular Geometry Chart and Definition
- Examples of Each Type of Molecular Geometry
- VSEPR Theory and Bond Angles Chart With Examples of Each.
- How to Use Formal Charges to Find the Best Lewis Structure
- Examples and Definition of Resonance Structures
- 3 Main Factors of Finding Polarity with Easy to Read Charts
- Polarity Examples
- Hybridization Definition and Chart
- Hybridization Examples of Each
- Hybridization of Structures with More Than One Central Atom
- Sigma and Pi Bonds
- Example of a Hybrid Orbital Diagram
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.