✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
The Complete Chemistry Guide to Kinetics will help you know when and how to use all the formulas. So let's cut your study time in half and help you pass your test!
A complete how-to guide on:
- Rates of Chemical Reactions
- Factors Affecting Reaction Rates
- Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions
- Rate Law and Reaction Orders
- How to Find the Rate Law
- How to Find the Rate Constant
- Finding the Rate Law with Three Reactants
- Integrated Rate Laws
- Reaction Mechanisms
- How to Use The Arrhenius Equation
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Common quiz and test questions
- Tips and tricks
- Keywords and tables to know
- Color-coordinated visuals
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital guides since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
Best Study guide for Kinetics
Amazing notes well structured and throughout. My study time was cut in half and went into lecture already fully understanding concepts
Your chemistry guide has helped me understand chemical kinetics better than the textbook has. I was having a hard time applying the formulas but with the help your ebook it has made it a lot easier. Using it as well as I study for my first exam on chemical kinetics and coordination compounds. Your ebooks also helped me get through chemistry 1.
Very nice notes, will be purchasing more.
- buying these notes are a real-life saver for chemistry 2. Honestly, kinetics was a difficult subject for me and the way my teacher taught it was hard to understand, but after studying these notes and going over the practice problems multiple times to get a better understanding, I understood the chapter in kinetics in about one hour than I did in two weeks of class. Definitely will be buying future notes for harder chemistry two topics!
All of your chemistry resources are helpful. They could be improved by including some more practice problems for each new concept.