✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-], so you will be more than prepared for your next exam!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Acids and Bases Notes Preview Page 21
A Complete Guide to:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- What are conjugate acids and bases
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Acidic, basic and neutral solutions
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Summary of all formulas and when to use each one
- 28 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
My grade 12s absolutely loved this chemistry resource. Would definitely recommend!
These notes helped me so much! They are so organized and easy to understand.
Melissa Maribel was a Godsend!!!! With her YouTube videos and notes I got an A in Chemistry!!!! I’m a 41 year old second time around student and was terrified to take Chemistry and with her help I GOT AN A!!!! I can’t wait to become a nurse and she helped me get there!!!!
So helpful! I hardly understood before I used these notes. I passed the exam with a 95%!