✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+], [OH-] and everything on Acid Base Equilibria. These guides are exactly what you need to feel confident on your next exam!
A complete how-to guide on:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Using the 5% Rule (x is small assumption)
- Using the Quadratic Formula
- Finding the pH of Strong and Weak Acids
- Finding the pH of Strong and Weak Bases
- Finding Ka and Kb
- Percent Ionization
- Classifying Salts
- Classifying Salts using Dissociation Equations
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common multiple choice and test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital guides since there is no way to "un-download" them.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
Chemistry Guide to Acids + Bases
I am very happy with Melissa Maribel’s Complete Chemistry Guide to Acids + Bases. It lives up to its billing of being a complete guide. It has 111 pages and every page is filled with helpful examples. And it has helpful definitions throughout its pages as well. It has helpful tables and also helpful pointers. Even a few shortcuts. I was very impressed with all the work that Mrs. Maribel put into this very helpful chemistry guide. I also found it very reasonably priced since there are 111 pages and that is a lot of information for that reasonable price. Anyway, I highly recommend it to every now or in the near future preparing to work with Acids and Bases.
The Complete Chemistry Guide to Acids and Bases
As usual, these notes were easy to understand
Acids and Bases Notes
I am not a student, it has been several years since I was. This was purchased to brush up on the subject. So far it has been very helpful. Thank you!
Acid/Base and titration notes
The notes were great!! I felt like they really helped, and the clickable feature in the Acid/Base notes really made them easy to use!