✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-], so you will be more than prepared for your next exam!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Acids and Bases Notes Preview Page 21
A Complete Guide to:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- What are conjugate acids and bases
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Acidic, basic and neutral solutions
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Summary of all formulas and when to use each one
- 28 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
So helpful! I hardly understood before I used these notes. I passed the exam with a 95%!
In the other end of the world with an extremely rigorous Chemistry curriculum. The notes were very concise and helped me understand the key concepts I needed to know. Would definitely recommend to everyone !
There’s no way I could have passed GenChem 1, during the summer, online, in a pandemic without these resources! Now, in GenChem 2, I’m continuing to use them, and am not only passing, but have one of the highest grades in the class that our professor claims “most people have to take twice” Thank you, thank you, thank you!
These notes really saved me… Was having a really hard time until I got your notes!