✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
I made sure to include every possible way I have ever seen on exams that teachers can ask a question about pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-], so you will be more than prepared for your next exam!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Acids and Bases Notes Preview Page 21
A Complete Guide to:
- Important acid and base definitions
- Strong and weak acids definitions and list
- Strong and weak bases definitions and list
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
- What are conjugate acids and bases
- How to find conjugate acids and bases
- Amphoteric species
- Acidic, basic and neutral solutions
- Finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
- Summary of all formulas and when to use each one
- 28 detailed examples that explain every single step
- Conjugate acid and base pairs explained and why charges change
- List of strong acids and weak acids
- List of strong bases and weak bases
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- All of the possibilities you may see when finding pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-]
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I’m blessed to have found you on YouTube... I honestly tell everyone about you and my notes got tons of attention in class!!! Melissa Maribel has become a household name in my family !!!
I absolutely loved your notes. They were simple and easy to understand. Thanks to you I got all acid/base questions correct on my mid-term exam.
My overall experience with Acids & Bases Notes Part 1 was awesome! I love how every formula is included and the reasoning for each step is explained. I didn’t feel lost at all while learning from these. I can’t wait for the Part 2 and/or 3 of these notes!!
Very detailed! amazing.
I've gotten awesome grades on my assessments. :) The example questions really help!