✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
The Complete Chemistry Guide to Matter, Atomic Structure, Empirical and Molecular Formulas will help you start your Chemistry class right! This one guide explains topics you will see in the first 2-3 chapters of your class. It's a great way to prepare for your first exam since the guide is packed with common exam questions.
A complete how-to guide on:
- Classification of Matter
- Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Intensive and Extensive Properties
- Scientific Notation
- Units of Measurement
- Converting Temperatures
- The Scientific Method and Scientific Laws
- Dalton's Atomic Theory
- The Discovery of the Atomic Structure
- The Atomic Structure
- Atomic Weight
- Finding Percent Abundance
- The Periodic Table
- Molar Mass
- Percent Composition
- Empirical and Molecular Formulas
- Combustion Analysis
Every page out of the 40+ pages is packed with:
- Straight to the point explanations
- Easy to understand definitions
- Keywords to know
- Step by Step examples
- Common exam questions
- Color coordinated visuals
- The stuff you actually need to know for your exam
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital guides since there is no way to "un-download" them.
Anyone that wants to succeed in chemistry should look into Melissa material. She makes learning this stuff easy!
The Complete Chemistry Guide to Matter, Atomic Structure, Empirical and Molecular Formula
I always wanted these notes by Melissa, and now that I have them, it helps.
Complete Chemistry Guide to Matter, Atomic Structure
Great Resource that continues to help me with Chem 1
This resource really help breakdown the material in a way that is more understandable.