🎉 FREE SHIPPING
SHIPPING TO: USA only at this time
Let's make naming compounds super easy already! These flashcards are designed to help you memorize polyatomic ions and understand how to name each type of compound. Plus they even come with a periodic table with the charges of every element and color-coordinated reference cards to help you practice and master this topic.
These Naming Compounds Flashcards are designed to help you:
- Memorize all polyatomic ions
- Practice and understand every naming type
- Be able to go from the compound name to the chemical formula
- Be able to go from the chemical formula to the compound name
- Learn the charges for each element
155 Flashcards include:
- Periodic Table with Charges of All Elements
- Reference Cards that Explain How to Name Each Type of Compound
- Polyatomic Ions Names and Chemical Formulas
- How to Name Ionic Compounds
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Roman Numerals
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Ionic Compounds with Roman Numerals and Polyatomic Ions
- How to Name Covalent Compounds
- How to Name Hydrates
- High School Chemistry Students
- AP Chemistry Students
- College Level Chemistry Students
So helpful for review!!
These flashcards are awesome!! It really helps me to have physical cards instead of using a flashcard app or trying to filter through a long text. These are a great size to pop in your bag and have on hand for a quick review anywhere. Highly recommend, just like all Melissa’s other products and videos!!
Made super well! Has all the info I needed. It even shows you how to name them and why !
Absolutely amazing! Come out with more stuff please! :) Worth every penny!
These are such a big help and take the guesswork out of making the flashcards. All you have to do is study them. Definitely worth the purchase if you are having trouble in this area.
I am very thankful to you for offering your knowledge to those of us struggling to understand. The way you structure your videos is perfect, the way you explain is amazing, I am beyond grateful.