This course covers:
- The Equilibrium Definition and Concept
- How to write equilibrium expressions, K, Kc, Kp
- How to Build an Ice Table
- When to use or not to use an ICE Table
- When to use or not to use the quadratic formula
- Finding Kp and Kc
- Finding the equilibrium concentrations
- Finding the equilibrium partial pressures
- Finding Kp using the Kp=Kc(RT)^∆n formula
- Finding Kc using the Kp=Kc(RT)^∆n formula
- Using the 5% rule or x is small assumption
- What to do when there are two positive x values
- The difference between Q and K
- Examples on predicting the direction of the reaction
- An example that requires the use of the ideal gas law (PV=nRT)
- Le Chatelier's Principle
- Trick Questions
Please do more video courses. Only suggestion I have is to maybe include more picture analogies. Like the treadmill you used and the scale. Thank you !
I really appreciate how you break down the information I feel like I am learning a lot from your notes
Overall the experience was great.
Easy to follow, a lot of video resources.
Excellent, I was able to refer to the notes as I study especially the lewis structure.
It helped me understand much better, I need more courses like this on the the material!!