✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
This is not only easier to read and understand over your textbook but I even designed it so it is visually appealing!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Molarity Notes Preview Page 3
- What Molarity is
- Finding Molarity
- Using Molarity as a Conversion Factor
- Acid-base Neutralization Reactions
- Solution Stoichiometry
- Using Molarity to Find Mass, Liters, Grams and Another Compound’s Molarity
- Dilutions and Serial Dilutions
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- A variety of ways that teachers can ask the same type of question
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I took my finals last week and I passed it with an A Thank you Melissa for your help
The notes and YouTube videos seriously helped me get my D to a B. You made everything so much easier to understand. Thank you so much!
It was very helpful to have the notes with me.
So grateful, it’s finally making sense
The notes were/are a really big help.