✅ This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, no physical product will be shipped.
This is not only easier to read and understand over your textbook but I even designed it so it is visually appealing!
👉FREE PREVIEW: Molarity Notes Preview Page 3
- What Molarity is
- Finding Molarity
- Using Molarity as a Conversion Factor
- Acid-base Neutralization Reactions
- Solution Stoichiometry
- Using Molarity to Find Mass, Liters, Grams and Another Compound’s Molarity
- Dilutions and Serial Dilutions
- Detailed examples that explain every single step
- Common test questions
- Tips and tricks
- A variety of ways that teachers can ask the same type of question
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with a download link.
Please note: There are no refunds on digital notes since there is no way to "un-download" them.
If you aren't sure if this is what you need, send me your syllabus here and I'll email you my recommendations.
I took my finals last week and I passed it with an A Thank you Melissa for your help
It was very helpful to have the notes with me.
So grateful, it’s finally making sense
The notes were/are a really big help.
Your chemistry resources are so helpful. They are explained in such simple and straightforward way that I do not feel overwhelmed trying to learn chemistry.